Choosing your holiday cruiser may seem a little daunting so we have put together a few things for you to consider before making your decision. You can also view our entire fleet of boats for hire on the Norfolk Broads.
Our boats can sleep from 2 up to 12 people. One of the main decisions when choosing your cruiser is whether you wish to use the saloon for sleeping by converting the seating area into a bed each night.
Dual steering - stylish and modern looking, these boats have an inside forward steering position and an outside steering position on the upper deck. However, there are steps between the two positions and the height of the cruiser may mean that you have difficulty fitting under some of the bridges on the Broads.
Front steering - Boats with a forward steering position tend to be on one level, giving some ease of access. Some have a split sliding roof to open over the seating area on sunny days.
Central steering - Boats with a central steering position tend to have a sliding roof over the saloon steering area for opening on warm days. The steering area is often raised giving good visibility.
Aft cockpit - These boats usually have a rear entrance to the cabin. Some have a folding canopy over the rear steering area which can be lowered for open air dining and steering.
Ease of Mobility
The low, single-level boats are more suitable for those with restricted mobility.
All our cruisers are fully equipped to ensure you have a safe, comfortable and carefree holiday, with each craft featuring:
- 240v electricity supply via an inverter (some wattage restrictions apply)
- Fully equipped galley (including crockery and utensils) with gas cooker/hob and electric fridge
- Comfortable berths (duvets and linen are supplied)
- Flush toilets, hot and cold water and temperature-controlled showers.
- Warm air or radiator heating
- Colour television, DVD player, radio/CD player
- Full range of deck gear (including boat hook, life belt, anchors, ropes etc.)
- Buoyancy aids are provided
Some of our boats also include the following extras to make your stay even more comfortable. Please check the individual cruisers 'key features' for more details.
- Bow thrusters for ease of mooring
- Freesat Digital TV
- Electric safe
- Microwave oven (requested) - depending upon cruiser
- Shore power