Win a £50 Herbert Woods Voucher
Tweet a photo of your Herbert Woods holiday or day boat hire for your chance to win. Make sure you follow us and include #HerbertWoodsHols in your tweet.
Each month we will select our favourite photo to win a £50 voucher.
Vouchers maybe redeemed against any Herbert Woods cruiser holiday, cottage holiday or day hire.
Competition terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is Herbert Woods, Bridge Road Potter Heigham, NR29 5JF
2. Each entrant is allowed one entry per person per month to the monthly #HerbertWoodsHols competition. Multiple entries from different accounts will not be permitted, nor will joint entries or entries from accounts that represent multiple users.
3. The winner of each month’s #HerbertWoodsHols competition will be awarded a £50 Herbert Woods voucher. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternative will be given. However Herbert Woods reserves the right to alter prizes if necessary.
4. Only entrants who submit a maximum of one image along with #HerbertWoodsHols, via their own Twitter account, will be entered into the monthly draw. Images must be in JPEG format and multiple entries will not be accepted.
5.Images can be submitted anytime during the month and must have been captured at any point during the same month. Images found to have been submitted or taken outside of the times specified above will not be eligible for entry.
6. Judging of entries for each month’s #HerbertWoodsHols competition will be carried out by employees of Herbert Woods. Should there be a tie between two or more entrants a professional photographer of Herbert Woods choosing will be asked to decide on a winner.
7. By submitting images to the #HerbertWoodsHols competition you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the image and that it is your original work. Herbert Woods reserves the right to ask entrants to supply an original version of any submitted image, with metadata or EXIF data embedded, in order to verify any images it suspects may not be the photographer’s own work. Anyone found to be entering images belonging to others will be immediately disqualified.
8. You retain all copyright over any images submitted, although by entering you agree for your images to be used by Herbert Woods for the purpose of promoting the competition online.
9. Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 16 years and over as of 1st August 2016 except employees of Herbert Woods, the companies agents or anyone directly connected with the competition.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to co-operate in any future publicity that may arise. The winner’s announcements will be made on Twitter and at www.herbertwoods.co.uk
11. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, although if the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing, Herbert Woods reserves the right to reselect the winner for that month.
12. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Herbert Woods reserves the right to disqualify entrants found to be breaking any of these conditions.
14. Herbert Woods reserves the right to amend the terms of competition terms at any time.