If you are looking for private boat hire on the Norfolk Broads then look no further, with more than 120 cruisers to choose from we have one to suit every party size and budget.
Our cruisers sleep between 2 and 12 passengers in a range of different layouts and cabin configurations. In addition to the size of the boat, there are a number of other things to consider when selecting the type of boat for your holiday, including steering position, ease of mobility and the features on board.
- All our cruisers are self-drive, so you will always be in control and free to explore the Broads at your leisure.
- Every cruiser comes with a fully equipped galley kitchen and bed linen, the only thing we ask is that you bring your own towels.
- For more information about what is included, please read our Boating Guide.
To help you choose the right boat, we have also put together a guide to finding your perfect Broads cruiser.
Day Boat Hire, Mid-Week and Weekend Boat Hire
If you’re planning a day trip on the Norfolk Broads, have a look at our selection of day boats (including picnic boats, canoes and kayaks).
In addition to full weeks, all our cruisers are available to hire for 4-night mid-week breaks and 3-night weekend breaks.
All Herbert Woods cruisers come with the following as standard, for boat specific features please see the individual boat listings.
- 240v electricity
- Warm air or radiator heating
- Fully equipped galley click here for a full inventory
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen
- Boat hook, life belt, anchors, ropes
- Life jackets for all crew
Find the Right Boat
Use the search bar at the top of this page to find a boat for a specific date, browse the whole fleet or use the quick links below:
Bow thrusters No pets Shore power