If you are looking for private boat hire on the Norfolk Broads then look no further, with more than 120 cruisers to choose from we have one to suit every party size and budget.
Our cruisers sleep between 2 and 12 passengers in a range of different layouts and cabin configurations. In addition to the size of the boat, there are a number of other things to consider when selecting the type of boat for your holiday, including steering position, ease of mobility and the features on board.
- All our cruisers are self-drive, so you will always be in control and free to explore the Broads at your leisure.
- Every cruiser comes with a fully equipped galley kitchen and bed linen, the only thing we ask is that you bring your own towels.
- For more information about what is included, please read our Boating Guide.
All Herbert Woods cruisers come with the following as standard, for boat specific features please see the individual boat listings.
- 240v electricity
- Warm air or radiator heating
- Fully equipped galley click here for a full inventory
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen
- Boat hook, life belt, anchors, ropes
- Life jackets for all crew
View our entire fleet of hire boats below or use the filters to refine your search.
Our Boats for hire
Glint of Light
Price per week from £752*
Glint of Light has a full sliding canopy within the saloon which can be opened on warm days. Saloon seating…
Price per week from £900*
Dancing Light has a spacious saloon with full sliding canopy and door to forward sundeck. Saloon seating converts to provide…
Jewel of Light
Price per week from £882*
Jewel of Light has a raised steering position with winch operated full sliding canopy that can be opened on warmer…
Price per week from £716*
Glistening Light has a raised steering position within the saloon and full sliding canopy that can be opened on warm…